mobileadstore.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vince Young Out For The Season

Will Sunday be the last time we see Young in a Titans uniform?

“I throw my shoes into the stands after every game, my hat into the stands after every game, my wristbands into the stands after every game…If it’s a problem, I’ll pay for my jersey.”

-Young, following his team’s 19-16 OT loss to Washington

Tennessee Titans QB Vince Young will miss the rest of the season due to a broken thumb.  This arrives according to WZTV Fox 17 in Nashville.  Coach Jeff Fisher said Monday that Tennessee team doctors recommended the season-ending surgery to repair Young’s flexor tendon in his right thumb.   Rusty Smith, a sixth round rookie from Florida Atlantic, will now be the starting QB for Jeff Fisher and the slumping 5-5 Titans.  From Super Bowl contenders to on the outside looking in.  Needless to say, the former decorated Texas megastar’s days look to be numbered in Tennessee.  Time for Rusty to Randy.

“I’m not walking out on my teammates, I’m walking out on you.”

-Young to Fisher, following the Redskins defeat


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment