mobileadstore.com

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week Three NFL Picks at the lunch table

Here we go headed into battle Eagle fans. The Giants return to town still licking their wounds and recovering from a massive blow to their egos after last years debacle in The New Meadowlands. I have a feeling that D. Jackson and M.Vick have a huge target on them. Especially now since Vick went out with a concussion last week against the Falcons. Hopefully, his cobwebs are all cleared out. He gets the opportunity this week to face a depleted Giant secondary. The key to winning this game on offense will solely be on the protection Vick gets from his offensive linemen. If he gets the time, look for him to pick apart the Giants. On the other side of the ball defensive coordinator Juan Castillo made some changes at the linebacker position. He has shuffled around his young crew. Look for them to be more aggressive against the run this week. However, Brandon Jacobs is a 270-pound force to be reckoned with coming out of the backfield for the Giants. I have the Birds winning by 10 at home this week, 27-17.

On to the lunch table smack talk. It’s been a quiet few weeks for my friends. There hasn’t been a whole lot of gloating. All of us who use to walk around with our chests sticking out far have been deflated. Like I said in one of my first articles the teams represented at our lunch table are as follows:

Colts 0-2, Panthers 0-2, Vikes 0-2, Saints 1-1, Bungles 1-1, Lions 2-0, and I forgot we had a Broncos fan, 1-1. I actually forgot the Broncos were an NFL team . All that crying coming out of Denver, I just figured they were a Pop Warner team that had all the parents yelling for their kid, Timmy Tebow, to play. Then of course you have me, an Eagles fan. I am not doing that much smack talking this year. Every time Vick takes off out of the pocket I think back to 1991 when Bryce Paup of the Packers ended our season on a hit to our star quarterback Randall Cunningham. So with every exciting Vick play I keep my fingers crossed and my breath held.

Here are THIS Guys’ picks for week 3:

Panthers with their first win with C. Newton: 24-21

49ers over Bungles 28-21

Vikes can’t open 0-3: Vikes over Lions 28-24

Titans clobber the broken Broncos. 27-10

Saints fall to Texans revamped defense: Texans 24-20

Sorry Colt fans. Big Ben explodes over the Colts 31-14

Eagles over G-men 27-17

Pats hold off high powered Bills 38-31

Brownies stomp on the Dolphins 24-14.

RAIDERS (Berman voice) over the J-E-T-S 27-24

Ravens over the Rams 24-17

Bears beat the Pack 34-28

Chiefs fall to the Chargers 34-10

Kolb throws for 300 + yards and beats the Seahawks 34-24

Bucs gut the Dirty Birds 27-17

Finally, MNF I have the Skins going 3-0. They beat the Cowgirls 24-16


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment