mobileadstore.com

Monday, November 1, 2010

Blind Numbers

Something we need to know about this blog?
Report it here

After getting the 3-0 hat trick two weeks ago, we got skunked last week, going 0-3. Blind Bets is now 11-9 on the season against the spread. We here at Blind Numbers take great pride in the Blind Bets segment, and we'd like to apologize for any small fortunes our readers lost due to our [...] read more

October 29th, 2010 at 05:58 pm / #betting #sports betting #oregon #college football #kansas

Earlier this week I was talking to a co-worker, who I knew was a big Chiefs fan. Since I am also a Chiefs fan and Kansas City is off to such a hot start, I commented on Sunday's win over Jacksonville. His response: "Yeah, but I'm a lot more excited about another win." "What win [...] read more

October 29th, 2010 at 12:00 pm / #texas #nebraska #missouri #colorado #college football

Check out my story on Justin Blackmon at Holy Turf. read more

October 28th, 2010 at 12:24 pm / #college football #oklahoma state #k-state

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but the Wildcats' "bend but don't break" defense has failed miserably whenever they play a good offense. To illustrate the disparity, I looked up the number of big plays (20 yards or more) given up by K-State in its six games against FBS opponents. Team (No. of [...] read more

October 26th, 2010 at 12:00 pm / #college football #k-state

Well, we struck gold last week as Blind Bets achieved the hat trick, going a perfect 3-0. That makes me 11-6 against the spread on the year. Will this last forever? Of course it will! I'm invincible. I AM ROME! Game 1: Iowa -5.5 vs. Wisconsin Just like last week with South Carolina, I think [...] read more

October 22nd, 2010 at 10:00 am / #betting #sports betting #missouri #college football #oklahoma

Check out my Baylor preview at Holy Turf. read more

October 21st, 2010 at 12:43 pm / #college football #k-state #baylor

Sadly, I wasn't able to make it to Madness in Manhattan last Friday, so I'll have to get my fix from this video. Jacob Pullen and Rodney McGruder interview fans in Aggieville. All of them were willing to do their best Frank Martin impression, but hardly anyone knew how to "Dougie." Enjoy! read more

October 20th, 2010 at 06:03 pm / #humor #college basketball #k-state

1. Oklahoma -- OU 52, ISU 0. The Sooners continue to impress with a big blowout over the Cyclones. It kind of felt like they were due for a blowout, but that's partially because they've played such a tough schedule. With the Huskers going down to Texas, Oklahoma is probably the Big 12รข€²s last legit [...] read more

October 20th, 2010 at 08:39 am / #texas #nebraska #missouri #colorado #college football

K-State fans talk about their treatment in Lawrence during last week's 59-7 Wildcat victory. The first dude gets pom poms thrown at him, and another guy claims that someone threw a bar of soap at him. Look on the bright side, K-State fans. You could have travelled to a Colorado game. I know a guy [...] read more

October 19th, 2010 at 01:00 pm / #college football #k-state #ku

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was shocked to hear that K-State was No. 22 in the season's first BCS poll. But the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. The computers absolutely love the Wildcats. K-State had an average computer ranking of No. 19. A big reason for that [...] read more

October 19th, 2010 at 10:00 am / #nebraska #college football #k-state #bcs


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment